Australian Language Schools

Australian Language Schools

You can study and learn English at one of the Australian language schools or at a university.

English Australia

English Australia endorses high quality English programmes throughout the country.

It represents public and private English language colleges in this vast nation.

The webpage has a special section for students and provides a detailed list of member colleges where you can study.

Currently, over 85% of students learning English in this country study at a college or university that English Australia endorses.

However, it has strict membership criteria, a commitment to quality in teaching and learning, and helps to protect students’ fees.

English Australia

For more information go to:

Student Information on Member Colleges

Australian Education Network

The Australian Education Network provides information on Australian University English Programmes.

Its specific focus is English as a second language (ESL) training for students from non-English speaking backgrounds.

They have programmes for:

  • English for Academic Purposes
  • English for Business
  • General English Language Improvement
  • English for Tourism and Travel
  • Exam Preparation Courses

They also provide information on how you can access university amenities, such as:

  • Library and IT Services
  • Health Services
  • Sporting Centre
  • Student Clubs and Associations

Study Abroad International

Study Abroad International lists English language courses in Australia. It also has a database of English Language Schools in Australia.

If you are interested in learning English, you can go to the Study Abroad International website and find information on English language schools in this country.

You will see that the most popular language schools are in Sydney, Cairns and Byron Bay.

The website also has a list of partner schools around the world where you can learn English.

You can study abroad in South America, Europe, the Caribbean, Canada, China, the Far East, Russia, the United Kingdom and the United States.